The candidate has great passion toward technology and she/he demonstrates it by reading relevant books, reports, articles and other documents and by discussing new technologies in the work place and their effects on the company and on the society.
She/he can demonstrate at least to have worked as a senior Data & Telephony Engineer for 5 years in a multi-lingual, international, client focused environment. (See skill sets at the bottom of the document)
The candidate can demonstrate to be able to effectively manage the workload by retrieving the right information at the right management level, planning ahead, provide effective communication, set clear expectations and negotiate budget and deadline considering other priorities and the available resources.
She/he is comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment, with weekly changing priorities, across multiple platforms with a willingness to learn any type of technology; producing the right level of documentation to effectively manage projects; producing "procedures" documentation; for platforms such as telephony and data Mining as well as working with a "continuous improvement" mind-set.
The candidate can demonstrate to deeply understand the concept of ownership and she/he is a team player who instantly "jumps up" to respond with any business impacting issue. (Within the skill set, or not, of the individual)
The scheduled working pattern will be from Mon to Fri from 9am. The candidate acknowledges that:
- At time, she/he will work different days/times, depending on specific business needs
- CPM has an "on-call rotation program" to secure IT support for business-critical systems and the candidate may one day be part of it. (Service will be paid on top of the gross annual salary).
It should also be noted that although this is predominantly a Data and Telephony role the candidate will be expected to work in other technology areas such as networking, Server configuration and any other platform requested by the IT Manager. It will not be data and Telephony only.
- Support planning, managing and developing additions, deletions and modification to the telephone system on a company-wide basis.
- Makes recommendations to IT senior team regarding company-wide phone system upgrades; executes upgrades as directed by IT senior team.
- Work as part of the team to introduce a new globally ready cloud-based telephony platform for 1000+ employees.
- Support planning, managing and developing a data driven reporting tools across disparate platforms on a company-wide basis.
- Makes recommendations to IT senior team regarding enhancements and upgrades to the current platform.
Training & R&D
- Make recommendation for appropriate training for her/himself and for more junior team members.
- Maintain an R&D environment in line with IT management in order to test new products and services.
Help Desk Administration
- Support coordinating the resolution of escalated corporate help desk activities within the team.
- Take ownership of telephony device asset management.
- Oversees IT-related telephony asset purchases on a company-wide basis.
- Manages software licenses on a company-wide basis.
- Serves as key participant in team meetings.
- Raises the company's visibility through involvement in local industry organizations.
- Confronts issues openly and quickly.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors and peers in other practices.
- Tactfully communicates sensitive information.
- Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
- Consistently be approachable and responsive towards customer requests.
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas to fruition.
- Helps to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities.
- Works across practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Anticipates internal clients' needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Participates in programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
- Reviews evaluations within practice for consistency.
- Support IT senior team mentoring junior IT members through formal channels.
- Easily recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
- Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and enforces standard company policies and procedures.
- Look to deliver pro-active alerting to platforms to avoid customers first raising issues.
In Return you will be:
- Provided a competitive salary within a flexible working environment.
- Part of a young enthusiastic team who believes in change and expansion of technologies.
- Working with some of the world's largest companies.
- Able to expand your skill set at a rapid pace.
- Receiving on the job and classroom training opportunities.
Your skill set must include:
- Data driven experience in tools such as Power Bi\BOXI\Tableau reporting.
- Windows server experience.
- SQL DB experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge with Macros and VBS scripting.
- High level understanding of Infrastructure elements such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
- SIP\VOIP and telephony skills-based routing. (Specific platform training will be given)
Advantageous skills include:
- Experience within a call centre environment.
- Integration with Office 365 experience
- High level understanding of virtual environments such as VMware.
- Oracle ECB\SBC family
- Cloud based telephony platform Management