Are you an ascending DevOps Engineer seeking the summit of software development and deployment? Then consider talking with InnoIT about your career path & future projects.
We’re looking for DevOps Engineers with 50% Dev and 50% Ops. The perfect match is someone who can read and understand code but is passionate about systems to build, improve and scale up any infrastructure that goes their way.
- Manage all infrastructure deployments, both internal and cloud-based.
- Work with other system and database administrators to maintain the service levels of all systems.
- Manage servers, applications, and all internal software used by the company.
- Support developers to define optimum workflows and architectures.
- Define configuration management and deployment procedures, including post-release monitoring and risk analysis.
- Recover applications in the event of a failure, and working on an on-call basis with other system administrators and developers.
You are the one, if you:
- Have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English, the official company language.
- Have a strong Linux administration skill.
- Have experience as a developer with Java, PHP, Python or Go.
- Know your way around highly scalable systems.
- Are familiar with Docker or container-concept.
- Have experience with cloud services such as AWS (Amazon), Rackspace or GCE.
- Are hands on with Chef, Puppet, Ansible or any other configuration management tools.
Huge plus: If you are fluent in French.
The goodies for you
- Training. Nothing better than constant learning (:
- Free fruit, coffee and tea.
- Team activities.
- Challenging environments.
- Daily use of amazing technology.