Job Title: Senior Food & Beverage Operations Manager sought by Fairhomes in Gibraltar.
Languages: English & Spanish
(Salary: Competitive plus accommodation provided for initial 3 months)
Fairhomes (Gibraltar) Ltd is the owner and Developer of Ocean Village and owns a number of F&B outlets within Gibraltar ranging from International restaurant brands, to a coffee shop and nightclub. Shortly F&B outlets in Spain will also be added. We seek a Senior Food & Beverage Commercial Manager to provide crucial day-to-day support of all the F&B outlets.
The Food & Beverage Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the success of the F&B businesses across the Group. Strategic development, maximising sales, cost control including reducing buying costs and optimising operational performances will be the key functions for this role.
This role will suit a highly experienced F&B professional, preferably with proven senior experience working for larger brands with 20+ sites. Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working within franchise environments, understanding their strict operational requirements and ensuring these standards are met. The Candidate should be a proven leader with a passion for F&B and the drive to make things happen, including recognising future business opportunities and be fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken.
Experience as an area manager of an F&B chain or similar is highly desirable. Understanding of the Nightclub industry would also be advantageous but not essential.
- Ensure excellent operational standards and delivery across the F&B operators with specific responsibility for the commercial and operational performance of these entities.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the different F&B General Managers, UK Franchisors and their teams, which will lead to maximising sales across the Group.
- Work with F&B General Managers and their teams to set performance targets and ensure that these targets are met.
- Open new F&B outlets or encourage F&B firms, including international brands, to open their outlets in new F&B ‘villages’ which are being developed.
- Co-ordinate and support all recruitment requirements for the F&B businesses.
- Guarantee the highest service delivery at every point of sale in the food and beverage outlets.
- Co-ordinate with marketing and social media managers to ensure a cohesive and effective marketing strategy is implemented.
- Being responsible for accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis to Directors.
- Support managers to promote the F&B outlets through traditional advertising, social media and event planning.