We are looking for Sr. Java professionals with strong technical skills, along with a thorough understanding of ecommerce websites. In addition, candidates should demonstrate outstanding
knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JBoss, Apache, Webservices and Microservices... Knowledge about CMS integrations will be a plus. In addition, the professionals
must have the capability to lead projects and steer small - to medium-size teams of developers to executing them. Certifications in ITIL, PMP, Java EE… will be a plus
- Java 8 EE
- Spring Framework
- Spring boot
- HTML + JS + CSS
- Spring Cache
- Web Services and microservices
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the exceptional quality in the deliverables done by your team.
- Lead projects and development teams
- Be responsible to ensure that the deliverables of the project that you will lead, are delivered in time and scope compliance.
- Design, architect and implement server features required to support new user stories
- Ensure high performance, reliability, scalability and security of the solution.
- Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
- Share knowledge and help colleagues both inside and outside of your team
- Comfortable working under a changing environment
We want you to have the following skills and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer)
- + 5 years of experience working in Java projects
- Strong experience with Java, spring framework, spring boot, databases and caching
- Familiar working with UNIX environments, Gitlab, Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo…)
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache…)
- Outstanding knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Gitflow.
- Previous experience working with Micro services, Docker will be a plus
- Able to work closely with client Business Analysts to ensure we’re building the right things.
- Modern web client development frameworks
- Able to create high level visualizations from time series data sources
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Good technical English level