As a Life Consultant you will help clients to improve their business performance. You will use your deep analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques and software solutions to help clients measure and manage risk and capital, grow revenue and create competitive advantage.
Detalles del cliente
My client is a leading global actuarial advisory firm. One of the key players in the actuarial Research and Development worldwide by developing sophisticated techniques and actuarial softaware.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Consultant, you will work beside some of the industry's top consultants and life companies. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments, which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from one of the industry's most comprehensive actuarial training and development programs.
The candidate would be working in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia or Sevilla.
Perfil del candidato
* Partner with consultants to provide life actuarial support on client projects that help improve our clients' performance in areas related to their financial risk, product distribution and capital issues
* Develop strategies to help our clients deal with regulatory changes, including the introduction of the IFRS 17 regime
* Help to design and implement advanced financial and predictive modelling approaches and systems
* Perform stochastic testing to help our clients assess their financial risks and potential rewards
* Leverage technical expertise for corporate restructuring and capital enhancement initiatives (demutualization, securitizations, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
* Help to create project plans and monitor progress to deadlines and budget
* Ensure appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
Oferta de empleo
* Actuarial Educational Background.
* High Level English Skills (C1)
* Other languages is a plus (Italian, French, Portuguese, Turkish)
* Related experience including developing and projecting actuarial models using Actuarial software; knowledge of Risk Agility FM (old Moses), Prophet and AFM advantageous
*A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
* Insurance knowledge of various life products
* Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
* Conceptual; ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture
* Communicator; displays strong oral, written and public speaking skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Access, knowledge of SAS, Matlab, Visual Basic or similar tools advantageous