For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Grifols is looking for a Senior Manager Compensation, who will work within the corporate Human Resources area, in the headquarters.
It will be responsible, from a corporate point of view, to define, implement and consolidate the compensation policy of the company worldwide.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze market compensation trends to ensure competitive positioning aligned with the business.
- Create and align compensation policies at a global level, guaranteeing internal equity
- Analyze the salary structure data of the company.
- Lead projects related to job evaluation, salary structure, variable compensation plans, compensation communication, international mobility.
- Participate in processes of acquisition of new companies (integration of employees, homogenization of policies, etc.)
- Prepare budgets and calculate the costs derived from changes in compensation policies.
- Propose and coordinate improvement projects related to the processes, tools and policies of the department.
- Lead and coordinate the compensation team.
Who you are:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- At Least 8 years of experience on a Compensations and Benefits department, at least 3 of them leading a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of fundamental SAP HR system.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Especially in Excel.
- Proven experience in project management, ability to work in teams, and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and apply results.
- Availability to travel.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule: Monday-Thursday 8-9 to 17-18h and Friday 8 to 15h
- Benefits package
This is a brilliant opportunity for you. Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that
encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: SPAIN : España : Sant Cugat del Valles:SC1
Learn more about Grifols