The Senior .NET Developer will be based in Barcelona and join a global project team (based in Switzerland, US, Japan) delivering the new IntegratedPlatform to the Group's Trading entities globally.
World's largest independent commodities trading houses.
Delivering the new Integrated Trading Platform to the Group's Trading entities globally.
The platform is being developed using the latest technologies.
Successful candidate should have strong experience in .Net development, be autonomous, hands-on, and have the following skill set:
Solid 3+ years C# development.
Experience and knowledge of advanced programming practices, i.e. design patterns ideally in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding of OO principles.
- WPF, Multi-threading, WCF, SQL Server.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative to ensure the project and other business support needs are met in a proactive manner.
- Highly organized and possess problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand specifications and also able to document work delivered.
- Understanding Change control processes.
- Use of structured Configuration management practices and tools.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate technical solutions in a multi cultured working environment and cope in difficult situations in a serviced oriented manner.
- Fluent in English.
- Uniot and Integration Testing experience.
- SQL server Analysis Services/Analytics, ASP.Net.
- Business Intelligence tool(s), dashboards, reports generation, data mining / analysis concepts.
- Web-Content/Document Management (Microsoft SharePoint).
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Spain/EU.
- Permanent full-time position based in Barcelona, which is subject to a three-month probation period.
- Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
65.000,00 € - 66.000,00 € /año