Are you a Product Owner looking for a challenge? Then consider talking with InnoIT about your career path & future projects.
We have this new crazy approach where POs and their interests come first. Your wants, your needs, your professional experience, your choice! We aspire to reach everyone and connect them to top notch projects.
We are looking for a Product Owner with an increasing passion for new technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies.
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation.
- Align with business units, lead product discovery, user story mapping and prioritise development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximise efficiency in constantly evolving and growing environments.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 3+ years experience as a product owner/manager, having consistently demonstrated high performance across the full breadth of core product owner competencies, supporting your product team in achieving their goals in the most effective way possible.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment (tribes/squads) and with scrum methodology.
- You have a computer science or software engineering background and like to work more closely with engineering and design teams on product features and capabilities.
- You have the ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team.
- You have the ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation.
- You are able to consistently deliver a product that effectively meets the users’ needs as measured by an impactful set of top level KPIs.
- You show high quality decision making, balancing customer and commercial needs.
- Your roadmap blends vision, strategy and analysis so that we both deliver against the immediate needs of our customers and progress against our mission.
- You are a sought out member of cross-functional teams.
- You are able to step up and lead without authority and ensure that any squad or initiative you are involved in take a problem led approach and drives rapidly for results.
- You demonstrate a clear and inspiring communication style both within your product team and outwards into the business.
- You are an effective designer and facilitator of presentations and workshops.
- Your meetings/workshops are regarded as effective and efficient and most importantly you help the group to collaborate and arrive at good decisions.
- English proficiency.
- You're eligible for working in Spain.