At InnoIT we have this crazy new approach where Professionals and their interests come first. Your wants, your needs, your professional experience, your choice! We aspire to reach everyone and connect them to top notch projects.
In this we are looking for a CISOC Analyst (Senior System Engineer). We are waiting for you!
- Perform triage, investigation and hunting activities to identify and validate potential security incidents through SIEM alert analysis and hunting activities, Traffic capture analysis, and Payload analysis
- Perform Open Source Intelligence investigations regarding potential security incidents, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Apply countermeasures on security layers for security incident containment
- Analyze vulnerability scanner reports and report filtered information to technical teams for remediation
- Record activities in ticketing system
- Generate security and activity regular reports
- Manage small to medium sized projects, or play a key role within a large project team regarding security environment.
- Degree on Computer Science, Telecommunications, Management Information Systems or similar field.
- Technical security certifications like: CEH, OCSP, SANS GIAC…
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Professional experience of minimum 3 years providing services in a SOC in areas related to the activities described above
- Solid knowledge in one scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, Perl…)
- Solid understanding of common networking protocols, vulnerability management and deep packet inspection technologies
- You are available to work on shifts and perform on-call services
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Spanish is not required but it’s a plus
- Very competitive salary with the market.
- Professional growth with a career plan and constant training, both face-to-face (1st mentoring, master classes), as well as online.
- Flexibility and flexible schedules.
- Team events and activities every quarter.
- Other benefits such as GymPass, Medical insurance, transport bonus and something else!