Reporting to the Talent Manager, this position will be responsible for
the recruiting and selection processes. Partner with hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partner in order to attract key talent for the organization. This position will also have a key role in identifying Branding needs and developing Employer Branding initiatives locally, as well as participating in initiatives managed by our Group.
- Manages the fullcycle recruiting process, with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management and HRBPs in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Identifies key target companies and positions in the market and executes market mapping actions.
- Partners with our service providers, in order to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our internal customers.
- Identifies needs, develops and implement solutions in the field of Talent Acquisition / Employer Branding, to support the future needs of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required at minimum
- Spanish and English at high level both written and in oral communication
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruiting/staffing with a proven track record in filling a variety of different industries, roles, and levels. Proactive searches for talents for a widevariety of roles, with high quality standards and within timeline. Experience in Assessment Centers design and implementation is a plus.
- Experience in recruiting Technology profiles (Software development Engineers, Software Architects, etc. with different levels of seniority)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a selfstarter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fastpaced, demanding and change oriented environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate at different levels.
- Proven ability to multitask and handle competing priorities.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, having full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business/ client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > Recruitment & Employer Branding