As a Site Reliability Engineer, your challenge will be to design, implement and operate highly available and scalable platforms on AWS.
Detalles del cliente
A rapidly growing organisation in development
Descripción de la oferta
You'll be part of a team who believes in infrastructure automation, who loves to measure/log every detail and provides its services on top of new open-source technologies for the business advantage.
If you feel comfortable using and learning from new technologies, we count on you to:
- Operate the Infrastructure as Code.
- Configure the service by using configuration managers and container-orchestration.
- Deploy to production by using CI/CD Pipelines.
- Measure/log every detail and improve performance.
- Design and implement usage and security policies, backup strategies while bearing in mind cost efficiency.
- Diagnose problems, find bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and implement those fixes!
- Cross-department collaboration to meet business needs.
Perfil del candidato
- +3 years of experience as a Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or similar role.
- +1 years of experience managing infrastructure in any Cloud Provider: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure.
- Experience managing infrastructure with configuration managers: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, .
- Experience operating and maintaining container-orchestrators and deploying services in container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Private Container Registries.
- Experience monitoring and logging systems and services: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK.
- Advanced networking and Internet protocols knowledge.
- Advanced developing skills. Preferably Python or Go.
And of course:
- You're a real team player.
- You're curious and interested in learning new technologies.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Oferta de empleo
- A competitive package of €50,000 - €62,000 + Benefits
50.000,00 € - 62.000,00 € /año