By joining us as a Software Applications Onsite Support you will be the face of Emerson E&P Software in front of our key customers within the Oil & Gas industry.
You will get exposure to our product portfolio and you will advise our customers on how they can increase efficiency through our solutions: the industry’s broadest portfolio of independent E&P software technologies helping oil and gas operators increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve return on investment.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Madrid, Spain!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Understand the user’s objectives and will provide solutions adapted to their needs in a timely manner;
• Collaborate with Senior Team and R&D department for finding solutions for more complex problems;
• Guide our users to expand breadth and depth of product usage through Emerson Software training courses and mentoring;
• Implement initiatives designed to expand and deepen user relationships;
• Proactively work with the user community to drive adoption.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:• Bachelor’s degree in Earth Sciences, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent;
• At least 5 years' experience in Seismic Interpretation;
• Solid background in exploration workflows including: Seismic Interpretation, Geologic Interpretation, Structural modelling and Velocity modelling;
• Good working knowledge of Paradigm SeisEarth & StratEarth or similar software (essential);
• Knowledge of SKUA software (beneficial);
• Fluent English;
• Fluent Spanish (beneficial);
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have strong geosciences skills with primary knowledge in Seismic Interpretation and expertise in all aspects of Exploration workflows and are looking for a challenging full-time technical role.
You enjoy teaching and mentoring new users but also working with experienced people and propose solutions to optimize their workflows.
You enjoy interactions with people and are a strong team member.
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
Based in Madrid, Spain, both onsite at a customer site and in the Emerson’s Madrid office supporting our regional customer base, the role reports directly to the Seismic Interpretation Team Lead, Europe, and will part of a team with team members based in different European countries, including Spain.
By joining Emerson as a Software Applications Onsite Support, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages and at www.Emerson.com/epsoftware.