Founded in 2000, Synology creates network attached storage, IP surveillance solutions, and network equipment that transform the way users manage data, conduct surveillance, and manage network in the cloud era. By taking full advantage of the latest technologies, Synology aims to help users centralize data storage and backup, share files on-the-go, implement professional surveillance solutions, and manage network in reliable and affordable ways. Synology is committed to delivering products with forward-thinking features and the best in class customer services.
Synology France, the French subsidiary of the Synology, based in Paris in France, is looking for a Product Manager for its Spanish market.
Main responsibilities :
• Grow business in assigned territories
• Manage and develop distributors and resellers accounts
• Provide product trainings and technical support to distributors, resellers and/or end-users
• Management of the Partner Program
• Attend events and presentations to large groups via trade show booths, distributors and resellers events, onsite product training
• Management of marketing budgets of customers (distributors and resellers)
• Planning, development and management of marketing actions in collaboration with marketing team
• Offer post and presales supports
• Research and analysis of market trends, demographics, pricing schedules and competitor products
• Create and manage promotional offers
• Management of the Marketing Plan and development of the brand awareness of Synology in the assigned territories
Several trips are planned on the Spanish territory.
Desired skills and experiences:
· Master’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing
· 0-2 years of experience preferably in IT environment
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Flexibility and good "problem solving" skills
· Positive and dynamic approach with attitude to interpersonal relationships
· Knowledge of networking and computing are appreciated
· Spanish native speaker, English FLUENT, French is a plus.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org