The primary responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager are calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling. Dedicated portfolio management and client service groups are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships.
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- Minimum of five years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
What are the traits that the top salespeople possess?
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; “money is a measure of success” mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats “losses” as learning opportunities
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic—live to work (rather than work to live) mentality
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
- Highly ethical and professional
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognized European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organization has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- Work from your home as an independent contractor (tied agent)
- Sell to high net worth individuals
- Focus on bringing on new private clients with liquid assets of more than 350,000 Euros
By applying, you are consenting that the information on your public profile, CV, resume, and any other information you submit to us can be saved in our database for the purpose of considering you for current and future job opportunities. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing CandidateInfo@fisherinvestments.co.uk. Your information will be used for the purpose of considering you for employment in accordance with our privacy policies at https://www.fishercareers.com/?site_type=INT#footer_privacy
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract