Multinational electronical appliance company is looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Executive - Portugal & South America with a good level of English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Detalles del cliente
Important multinational electronical appliance company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Registers orders received via EDI or by mail in SAP.
- Coordinates direct delivery process with 3PL and commercial team and update related files.
- Checks the availability of the products, credit blockage, truck optimization, if everything is ok send the delivery note.
- Informs 3PL about the delivery notes to be sent together, vehicle characteristics, other specific requirements of the client.
- Manage booking process with clients warehouse.
- informs clients/shops about stock, orders status, future stock arrival.
- Manage each price list changes in SAP.
- PI/PO changes.
- Delivery note changes
- Credit management process problems, continuous communication with finance department about credit needs.
- Controls price difference credit notes and debit notes.
- For prepayment orders, registers the order, makes reservation in SAP, prepares proforma, follows payment
- Claims about price difference- unit differences - units received broken/debit notes/returns/ask serial number, delivery note, photos, follows up the reverse logistics.
- Improvement projects.
- OTIF and KPI follow up.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor´s Degree in related department
- Fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English
- 3 years of experience in Logistic Warehousing department.
- Knowledge of logistics process.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Portuguese.
- Availability to travel to Portugal (min. each 2 weeks)
Oferta de empleo
My client is offering you great career development opportunities within a multinational environment.