You love Atlassian suite... And we have a great opportunity.
- Responsible for Deployment, Administration, Upgrade and enhancements of Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BITBUCKET).
- Perform day to day operations (L3 support) and manage escalations from business and other internal teams.
- Ensure the reliability and security of the Atlassian suite, Linux environment (RHEL preferably), third-party products, and associated components.
- Create and customize JIRA/Confluence/BITBUCKET projects, spaces, repositories, issues with various schemes, complex workflows, fields, permission schemes, and notification schemes to support customer projects.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
- Work with Security teams early in design phases to ensure solutions comply with company security policies.
- Participate and collaborate in the creation, troubleshoot of a DevOps-enabled automated CI/CD solutions that deliver tools and processes for rapid application development efforts and on-going production operations.
- Interact and engage with external partners, consultants to manage the service.
We need experience in
- System and Database administration skills, performance tuning specifically around the Atlassian suite.
-At least 3 years hands on experience of Installation, Configuration and operations of JENKINS.
-Excellent hands on knowledge in Linux operating system (preferably RHEL).
-Knowledge of Web technologies (JSP with SOY, VELOCITY) and REST architecture.
-Proven experience with Java, configuration and administration
-Hands on experience in server admin skills like database, Email & webserver (Eg :Mysql,Postgres & postfix) respectively.
-Development knowledge for Development of DOCKERS, SONARQUBE and SPRING BOOT.
-Knowledge of REDHAT Openshift platform, INVISION App and JENKINS is an advantage.
-Proven practical experience using SCRUM methodology would be a must.