Dragons Group is a specialized consulting and implementation agency, whose mission is to strengthen customer marketing operations in order to achieve greater speed, efficiency, and marketing effectiveness. We focus on the areas of Brand Management, Media, Creative and Production; and we bring unparalleled expertise - leveraged by technology - to transform the marketing function.
As a Talent Manager at Dragons Group, you are responsible for ensuring that we continue to hire and retain the best talent across the globe. You will also ensure we continually promote our brand and develop powerful relationships with hiring managers and external talent. You’ll have extensive experience in creative recruitment, developing ideas and initiatives to strengthen our talent strategy and will look for opportunities to collaborate. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent.
- Ensure Dragons Group hires and retains top talent with a focus on Creative, Creative Production and Digital Project Management
- Court the best external talent and maintain an expert view of the marketplace.
- Contribute innovative ideas and initiatives to ensure we meet current and future recruitment needs.
- Drive efficiency to reduce time to hire while maintaining a great experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Review, maintain and manage the recruitment agency relationships and rate negotiations.
- Act as a positive ambassador for Dragons Group both internally and externally.
- Seek constantly to reduce recruitment costs while maintaining great service levels and caliber of hires.
- 3+ years focus on creative recruiting
- This person will be a powerful storyteller and the exemplar of vibrant, inspirational, and lively leadership.
- Ability to engage at the executive level of the organization interfacing with key leaders across and up the chain to formulate plans and influence talent strategies.
- Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive trends.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, empower, and develop talent.
- Ability to travel to other offices and attend after-hours networking events, seminars, and career fairs.