As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of the Talent team and your purpose will be to identify, know and attract talent across Danone's sites in both Spain & Portugal; across all roles types; and across all staff & managers levels
You will contribute to our talent acquisition strategy, leading directly part of the recruitment activity linked to business hiring needs; building proactively a strong talent pool for the future & promoting early engagement with external talents.
Does it sound interesting? Then… Keep reading!
Which challenges you will face:
- Manage talent acquisition activity (from the brief of the hiring needs to the offer closing with the final candidate), including stakeholders management & recruitment strategy for each profile.
- Nurture authentic relationships with key stakeholders and panel agencies.
- Anticipate and respond to businesses hiring needs.
- Promote diversity within the organization to help build high performing teams.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Solid recruitment experience, at least 4 years (Ideally recruited across a range of role types and levels, but at least have recruited profiles for Consumer Goods Industry or similar)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to identify great candidates.
- Organized, efficient and takes a hands-on approach.
- User of recruitment softwares & tools (LinkedIn recruiter; InfoJobs; etc.)
- Spanish is a must & High level of English (able to lead interviews in English)
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. (LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/0wBhigOz_ic)
And now what?
If you have arrived here, you will have already convinced yourself ... Click on the Apply button!