For a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical sector we are looking for:3 Tax/General Junior Accountants that speak Italian, French or Dutch.
The accountant administrative takes care to solve standard and non-standard questions in the daily maintenance in close cooperation with the requesting unit, the Global Master Data Change and Transition Team and other relevant support units.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices), ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments
• Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation
• Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process and support to the expert in leading internal innovation initiatives
• Update country documentation and lead country Trainings to other SSCDN departments
• Lead cross department special assignments
• Support during Audit
• Reporting to Team Leader
• Minimum experience in similar position
• Language: Fluent Italian, French or Dutch + good level of English. Additional European languages would be a plus
• Communication: usage of PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Data analysis: usage of Excel. Knowledge of VB would be a plus