An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands.
This Innovative market leader is looking for an experienced, dynamic Team Leader to manage a Multilingual team of customer service professionals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the mentoring and development of each team member to deliver exceptional customer service and to achieve targets on quality and service delivery.
You will effectively manage the communication between client and customer contacts ensuring relationships are developed and maintained and that all escalations are managed through to conclusion.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product and services and to embrace their brand values
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a Team of Communicators handling telephone contacts as well as on and off line channels for our client's portfolio of products.
You will work as part of a Team providing expertise and ensuring the delivery of superior customer service, advice and after care.
You will be responsible ensuring the delivery of the Team's performance against agreed quantitative and qualitative targets.
By identifying skills gaps for individuals and the Team, you will take the required action to ensure the Team deliver and exceed against target.
You will be expected to motivate a team and maintain the appropriate environment to meet Client and Business objectives.
- To drive an obsessive culture of performance into the team and ensure that team members are fully accountable and held responsible where necessary to engender this approach in order to meet client and business expectations
- To have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and monitor workloads effectively, flexing resource to optimise results as the needs
- To clearly define monthly, weekly and daily qualitative and quantitative targets for individuals and the team and ensure team understanding of these
- To evaluate and proactively manage the performance of individuals and the team against all relevant qualitative measures and ensure that they are aligned to CPM and Client requirements
- To implement timely performance management programmes where staff fall below required levels in any job related areas to ensure optimum individual and team performance.
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT OF TEAM
- To support initial training programmes for new staff
- To implement and manage an on-going coaching culture within the team
- To identify on-going training and development requirements for all team members and liaise with the Training Team as
- To proactively overcome quality issues identified through on-going coaching and mentoring activities
- To utilise AQM call recording system and agreed templates to monitor and evaluate calls and to identify key development areas
- To assess and review team's and individual performance, through call assessments and report analysis on a daily / weekly / monthly
- To ensure that the team is fully briefed on all Campaign objectives
- To conduct regular team and individual meetings with all direct reports in line with CPM Contact Centre standards
- To conduct minimum agreed levels of quality checks for all agreed qualitative areas of measurement
- To be hands on and to deal with contacts on a daily basis and during exceptional circumstances - e.g. periods of sickness; promotional activity
DELIVERY OF QUALITY STANDARDS
- To produce agreed reports to evidence quality levels for team and individuals
- To adhere to the quality escalation workflow as defined
- To ensure that corrective actions are implemented where quality standards are not
- To conduct and attend call levelling sessions to ensure a consistent approach within the team and the Contact Centre in
- To raise any relevant personnel issues with the HR team as required following consultation with their Line
- To ensure that relevant HR documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request by line manager
- As a matter of course to have good time keeping, keep a smart business focused appearance and to act in a professional manner at all
- Be native in any European Language with exceptional grammar and spelling skills + understanding of German
- Be fluent in English with excellent grammar and written skills
- Proven people management skills
- Target and performance focused
- Support the team in clearing back log as required to ensure targets are achieved
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies which will be a significant responsibility of the post holder to ensure that the team are motivated and driven to achieve customer service excellence
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail