Job Title: Team Leader - Spanish market
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Barcelona Office
Start Date: ASAP
A Team Lead's role is vital to the success of the CX team and to CPM reaching its mission.
A Team Lead achieves success when they have a highly motivated team that delivers strong consistent results and their customers are loyal followers of our client's brand.
- Communicates the vision of CPM and translates it into meaningful, clear goals for the team members; the team sees the impact of their contribution to long and short-term goals;
- Performance management and career development of team members by conducting regular coaching sessions and 1:1 meetings;
- Accountable for managing and meeting the metrics of their team: NPS, Productivity, QA, etc, as well as adherence to company policies and schedules;
- Performance management: own the team and individual performance targets; drive for results; celebrate team and individual successes;
- Let team members know where they stand with clear, timely and direct performance feedback;
- Take quick but fair action on underperformance;
- Collaborate and network with peers to help drive performance goals, employee engagement and leverage strengths among the group;
- Utilize CX resources, such as QA, Reporting and Training to develop team members and support team objectives.
- Have previous experience managing and/or show great leadership;
- Have native level of Spanish and a high level of English (both written and spoken);
- Have excellent customer service skills and know-how to motivate and inspire others to do the same;
- Skilled and eloquent in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly;
- Show initiative and be able to work under pressure;
- Be enthusiastic and positive and to love working in/with teams;
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 39 hours a week, including weekends and bank holidays, with rotating shifts from 8am to 10pm.
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly performance bonus;
- Continuous career development.