BayWa r.e. – a forward-looking international company!
The renewables sector offers unparalleled opportunities for both professional development and the chance to make an active contribution to sustaining our natural environment. BayWa r.e. offers fascinating roles with great prospects in the fields of wind power, solar energy, bio-energy and geothermal energy. Our business activities include trading, project development and realization, consultancy services and technical/commercial operations management. We have positions at our locations in Germany (head office), Europe, Asia, Australia and USA.
We are looking for:
BayWa r.e. España S.L.U. – a subsidiary of BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH – is responsible for the development and implementation of solar on-site consumption solutions in Spain. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Spain and are currently looking for a
Technical Project Manager Self Consumption Photovoltaic Rooftop Installations
- Design, project management and supervision of medium & large-scale photovoltaic rooftop installations for commercial and industrial customers, from the acquisition stage to the implementation
- Communication with all stake holders including authorities and distribution companies, supervision of the project team (internal and external contacts)
- Safeguarding of the on-time and on-budget implementation of the installation setup
- Technical sales support incl. calculation of profits and profitability, creation and sending of studies and offers
- Realisation incl. coordination of the construction planning, procurement, awarding of construction contracts and the constructional implementation
- Technical and economic development of projects, especiallyProject legalization
- Search new ways to optimize and improve products and solutions
- Identify potential customers, update the CRM databaseand promotion of our products and services
- Report and supervision of metrics and objectives
- Monitoring of market, competitors, quality standards and innovations
- University degree in construction engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience developing and designing Solar PV projects, with strong preference for experience on self-consumption installations (ideally with knowledge of the corresponding Spanish legal framework)
- Experience in planning using AutoCAD and PV-Sol(or a similar software for photovoltaic design)
- Good specialist know-how and extensive understanding of correlations in project businesswith ability and willingness to manage teams and subcontractors
- Qualified professional experience in project management (preferably in the area of photovoltaic rooftop installations)
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, a high level of commitment as well as a pronounced customer orientation
- Analytic, reliability and organizational skills to support the Sales Management and the department organization
- Spanish native speaker or C2 level, strong written and spoken communication skills in English and ideally in German
- Flexibility, interdisciplinary teamwork skills and Willingness to travel
- Interested in grow professionally in a multinational company
We can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of our company will open up excellent future prospects for you. As an expanding supplier in the renewables sector, we create opportunities for personal and professional development. It practically goes without saying that a friendly and cooperative working environment is part of our company culture. As part of the BayWa r.e. renewable energy network, you will benefit from flat hierarchies with short, fast decision-making channels. Our integration into BayWa AG provides security and the opportunities for further development that you would expect of a company this size.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date - please contact us at email@example.com