CPM is a subsidiary of The Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), is the worldwide leader in managed channel, sales and marketing services for the Fortune class IT industry.
The job you're applying is for the world's premier measurement company: a company that designs and manufactures electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments and equipment for measurement and evaluation.
We are currently looking for Technical Sales Consultant to promote our Client products to analytical customers within Germany.
- Generate new sales opportunities for instruments business (chromatography and spectroscopy) by using outbound tele prospecting tactics. Understand customer needs will be crucial to generate superior quality funnel.
- Partnership with the sales reps in the assigned territories, who will lead the next steps in the sales process, and support them to maximize the order conversion.
- Nurture customers for future business, ensuring they get the information of their interest and building the relationship with them.
- Convert sales opportunities into sales
- Cross-selling: Collaborate with other business, finding cross-selling opportunities for Services and Consumables.
- Database: Help to build and enrich the database
- Prospecting outbound calls
- Preparation of the lists
- Preparation of the calls
- Outbound calls (the number of daily calls varies due to different reasons)
- Wrap-up (emails, follow-up)
- Follow-up on Nurturing activities and opportunities
- Convert the funnel into sales
This role is ideal for candidates who have a chemical/technical background, strong sales skills, success-driven attitude and work well within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Chemical background
- Experience of the services business or analytical instrumentation
- Strong Telemarketing/Sales skills acquired during a previous working experienc
- Native-level German and English written/spoken
- Excellent communication and telemarketing skills are required for credibility working with customers
- Creation and management of Sales funnel through outbound and customer database tracking activities
- Excellent and demonstrated teamwork to be able to work together with the field and inside sales staff focusing on acquiring new customers, retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers
- Uses systems (such as Pack Office) in a timely and effective manner
- Negotiation skills (collaborative negotiation)
- Organizational skills and time management
- Communication skills (Customer experience and internal feedback)
- Innovative and Proactivity. Proposals for new campaigns, to select the right strategies and improve processes
- Flexibility and change adaptability
- Emotional Stability (Emotional intelligence)
- Ability to work in an international environment, different cultures
- We are looking for individuals with high level of commitment and self-motivation
- You should be goal oriented and able to take ownership of responsibilities
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly is crucial, specifically if you are lacking any of the skill above
What we offer:
- Annual gross salary 23.000€ + up to 12.000€ incentive
- Regular working hours from Monday to Friday (39h/week)
- Brilliant career prospects
- Cosmopolitan, multicultural working environment
- Central location in Barcelona with great transport links
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
- 24 holidays per year on full time basis
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
23.000,00 € - 23.000,00 € /año