For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking for a Support Technician for our Washroom department for our site located in Sherbrooke.
The following are Responsibilities related to the Support technician:
- Ensuring the cleaning of items in the cage wash area.
- assisting the technician in his daily tasks and preparing the rooms according to instructions
- Ensure the well-being of the animals and the cleanliness of the facility
- Perform the activities in a timely fashion by adhering to the preset schedules.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Support Technician:
- Possesse a DES or pertinent experience
- Is organized, responsible, dynamic and has good team spirit
- able to do very physical work
About Safety Assessment
About Charles River
With over 11,000 employees within 70 facilities in 18 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2016, revenue increased by 23.3% to $1.68 billion from $1.36 billion in 2015.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~70% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2016.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.