GSK is looking for a
Technology Expert (Warehouse Management & Logistic Execution) (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD205462
- Understanding Logistic Business services partners needs and challenge them in a constructive way.
- Proposing and presenting innovative, compliant and user-friendly solutions to fulfill theirrequirements in line with GSK Tech strategy.
- Actively taking part in the implementation of those solutions in an efficient way from requirements till post go-live support.
- Communicating transparently and efficiently with enablers (architecture team, security team, development team, mobile team).
- Managing enhancements of the system as well as complex projects in WM & Logistics, Cold Chain as well as with new technologies (application on mobile devices, internet of things, process automation integration).
As technical expert you will
- Be part of a team supporting Logistics execution departments across GSK Vaccines sites (Europe, North America and Asia)
- Formalize user stories and prioritize them to maximize the value of our Technology solutions, lead their development and qualification
- Communicate to the end users the technical solution in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution
- Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through official communication channels
- Education: Master degree in IT, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP WM & Logistics and good knowledge of business process (Incoming material flow, production supply and outbound flows to customers and others Vx sites, compliance).
- Knowledge of SAP Quality Management and SAP Fiori is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- You have a team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering.
- You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com
The TECH department provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the TECH team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: technology expert, logistics, technical solution, IT, commercial engineering, business process, quality management, technologie-expert, logistiek, technische oplossing, IT, commerciële engineering, bedrijfsproces, kwaliteitsbeheer,expert en technologie, logistique, solution technique, informatique, ingénierie commerciale, processus métier, gestion de la qualité