TechnologySoftware Sourcing Manager
The SW Sourcing Tower Lead will be responsible for theSourcing, Negotiation, and Contract Management for SW, SAAS IT sub-categoriesand these responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Facilitate and project manage a procurement process to support sourcing for clients
- Ascertain and execute the procurement approach that drives greatest value for the client
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings and SLA targets.
- Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing project
- Provide subject matter guidance and strategic direction to existing Accenture clients, as well as during the sales process with prospective clients.
- Seek out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each sourcing project, while ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness standards
- Strong ability to identify complex barriers to change and develop solutions to drive transformation
- Ability to develop a strategic sourcing strategy from scratch and to execute on this strategy
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our clients
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or clients that have resulted in high client satisfaction
- Drive productivity improvement opportunities in the specific IT Tower
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects of greater value/high complexity including strategy development, RFQ RFP execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
- Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
- Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization, foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.
- Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
- Provide accurate and useful project reports or issues status reports
- Work with team members to enhance their business and category knowledge
- Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings targets
- Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of the cost drivers, market supply base, demand drivers and typical value levers relevant to technology sub-categories and the ability to converse credibly with client stakeholders on these topics.
As a Tower lead be responsible for the following:
Develop expertise in tower sourcing to support threetiers of sourcing activity (strategic and project sourcing and sourcingoperations) for assigned sub commodity
- Discuss tower needs with regional sourcing managers
- Train tower resources to execute sourcing projects using the global IT/T procurement process
- Develop tower expertise and thought leadership and share best practices globally
- Encourage participation and presentation in the tower knowledge calls
Provide supply market expertise and serve as a subjectmatter expert for tower sourcing resources and stakeholders
- Provide subject matter expertise to key stakeholders to help define the requirements for potential tower sourcing projects
- Support tower sourcing leads by providing subject matter expertise to help execute sourcing events
- Develop specific templates and tools to support the tower
All of the preceding couldinclude coordination with Accenture Delivery Center resources for delivery ofthese functions. The individual should also have extensive client and supplierinteraction, potentially with both program leadership and operational teamsfrom these groups who may be based in the US, Europe and Asia. Supportfor broad client and recruiting category initiatives is required. Additionally, other related categories and duties could also fall into thisindividual's scope over time.
Minimum of 15 years’experience in Procurement in the Information Technology space
English level C1