Important Real Estate and Property multinational company is looking for a Transaction Support Analyst for the Development & Investment Department based in Madrid. We are looking for an External Auditor/ Outsourcing of a Big 4 with around 3-5 years of experience and/ or in a Finance Department of a multinational company. Very high English is a must. High French level is desirable, but not a must.
Important Real Estate and Property multinational company is looking for a Transaction Support Analyst for the Development & Investment Department based in Madrid.
The purpose of this role is to work as an integral part of the Development and Investment Management team of the Group, reporting to the Transaction Support Director and providing financial support on the acquisition and development of projects in Madrid and Paris:
- Review of Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements.
- Contribute to the tax and legal structuring initiatives at project or vehicle level, including the preparation of relevant tax modelling.
- Review corporate and financing assumptions and control overall integrity of the acquisition model.
- Provide support on the accounting and tax due diligence to provide valuable analysis and risk assessments.
- Contribute into the preparation of appropriate reports in order to obtain internal and external approvals.
- Contribute to the selection process, negotiation and execution of credit facilities; support RFPs to banks/finance providers.
- Ensure key terms are in line with vehicle debt strategy & Group standards.
- Coordinate provision of information across all parties (lenders, lawyers, internally...).
- Prepare, organise and deliver appropriate corporate approvals.
- Management of Debt facilities requirements.
- Prepare appropriate internal and external reports in relation to debt financing and maintain treasury management system.
Reporting and analysis
- Support the Director, Finance and D&I team in order to monitor and report key development risks/ costs and progress across the development portfolio.
- Responsible for updating the development model of each project (including leading the process for monthly updates and quarterly reconciliations, maintenance and improvement of the model).
- Support the Development Managers and Senior Management by monitoring and reporting key development risks/costs and progress across the development portfolio.
- Support on other reports, analysis and other initiatives as the business evolves.
- Liaise with and develop positive strong working relationships with the Development and Investment team in Madrid and Paris.
- Support Madrid team on operational Finance matters.
- Contribute to Group wide projects on an ad-hoc basis (eg. internal audit).
- Relevant degree education and post graduate qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years of experience working as an External Auditor/ Outsourcing of a Big 4 and/ or in a Finance Department of a multinational company.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals.
- Experience in constructing and manipulating financial models in Excel.
- Experience of working in a matrix structure/ multi office structure, is desirable.
- Strong financial skills.
- Very high English is a must.
- High French level is desirable, but not a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Good presentation skills; verbal and visual.
- Working with others - relating and adapting to people; practical & pragmatic approach to getting things done; influencing with integrity.
- Leading yourself - projecting credibility and a positive attitude; taking the initiative; tackling challenges with enthusiasm.
- Planning and organising - prioritising activities that create greatest value; managing time, cost and resources effectively.
- Working in teams - building team spirit; delivering team goals; adopting a flexible approach.
- Communication - communicating with focus, simplicity and clarity; writing with purpose; providing clearly structured communication.
- Adapting to change - accepting new ideas and supporting changes; driving and communicating changes.
- Salary package: Fixed salary that appears in the offer (40.000 - 45.000 euros) + Bonus + Fringe Benefits.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.