Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? And do you have experience working with a GDS? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
At Webhelp, our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future position
We are looking for experienced corporate Travel agent to represent a multinational company in the business travel sector. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you'll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in either Dutch, French or German. Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible
As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience from the corporate travel industry, you are a traveler yourself and you can easily turn any problem into a solution. As a requirement you should have at least 2 years of proven experience from the corporate travel industry working with any Global Distribution System (GDS). It will be a plus, if you have knowledge about e-ticketing.
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Sunday from 22:00h - 07:00h
- Long-term contract
- Attractive salary conditions
- International and dynamic environment in Málaga
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your friends
You bring to the table
- You have native level of Dutch, French or German
- You are fluent in English
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with a GDS
- You have experience from the corporate travel industry
- You have knowledge about e-ticketing
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality
- You have a positive and motivated mind-set
If you identify with this, join us!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
- Maternidad/Paternidad con salario
- Descuentos en los productos/servicios
- Salas de juego
- Horarios flexibles
- Seguro Médico, Dental y Óptico
- Eventos organizados para el personal
- Vacaciones pagadas
- Vacaciones pagadas
- Baja médica pagada
- Desarrollo profesional
- Restaurant de empresa
- Bonus sobre el rendimiento