Do you like helping people? Do you feel comfortable working as a customer service? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have a job opportunity for you!
AXA Partners is transforming around the world and we want you to be part of our trip. To achieve the growth objective of AXA Partners, we are creating a new team of Travel Customer Service Specialist.
Your functions will be to interact with our customers who need immediate assistance, providing ongoing support and making sure that each client is offered the best solution. We are looking for Travel Customer Service Specialist who are determined to grow and develop within a leading insurance organization in the world.
Join an exciting team that is committed to making customers' lives easier!
How will be your day by day with us?
Travel Customer Service Specialist interacts with clients who need assistance, providing ongoing support through value-added services.
The Travel Customer Service Specialist implements the necessary means for the service and coordinates the assistance operations, while offers the best solutions to our clients by mobilizing our networks and teams of experts.
The Travel Customer Service Specialist finds a focused solution on the client, with great digital orientation. The main tasks are:
· To know in detail the different type of policies of our clients and apply the corresponding conditions in each case
· Advice and orient customers towards an appropriate solution of their cases, offering a rapid and tailored customer care response to their problems, in line with the coverage guaranteed under the customers' policy
· Dealing with different customer types with confidence irrespective of their status, culture or behaviour
· Coordinate all necessary actions to resolve client's requests: handle international telephone calls and emails, register cases and document actions into our computer based system, organize appropriate action and ensure the closure of each file
· Encourage close working liaison between operations & internal teams by: Giving clear case management plans, explaining client's situations to staff, clients and customers as required.
· Advising on medical claims decisions when necessary
· Actively adding to safe, cost effective service delivery
· Encouraging excellent communications to all job interfaces
· Ensuring that all protocols for the delivery of world class customer service are kept current, compliant with regulation and that they are adhered to.
-Excellent standard of written Dutch and English, supported by relevant skills and experience against key requirements of role. Foreign language knowledge is desirable but not essential.
-The sensitivity and empathy to deal with customers who may be distressed by their medical problems and/or those of their relatives.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Willingness to take initiative and use judgement to solve problems and case work
-Excellent organisational and time management skills
-Ability to demonstrate a highly professional work ethic in line with core AXA values and AXA Leadership Framework behaviours
-The ability to get things done / deliver results to agreed customer standards
-Computer literate. (including using Word and Excel)
-Excellent keyboard/talking & typing skills
-Pressure absorption, at times you will be under a great deal of pressure through seasonal workloads. You will need to be able to deal with situations calmly and still focus on delivering great service.
-Team skills, you will need to work with several departments to ensure that you support the department in reaching its full potential, so it is essential that you are able to communicate efficiently with each department and demonstrate flexibility in this role.