- Serve as a visual and UX designer on multiple projects, providing initial brainstorming and strategy through front-end implementation of UX design for web-based and mobile scientific analysis applications.
- Combine strong concepting skills with creative design & execution.
- Understand and execute on the aspects and steps of the process in building interactive design solutions.
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences. This includes information design hierarchy, process/screen flows, concept sketches, annotated wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity visual mockups and optimized graphics production.
- Clearly communicate design strategy, rationale, and perspective and present design concepts.
- Understand and apply feedback with flexibility.
- Work closely with project leads and team members to meet business expectations and requirements, customer needs and schedule constraints.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with globally located research, engineering, marketing, product management and other internal organizations
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalently work experience.
- 3+ year of experience in UX, with emphasis on design and usability.
- Good visual design skills.
- Wireframing experience.
- Good interactive prototype skills.
- Ability to apply existing design patterns
- Strong team player