Are you based in Europe and interested in working from home permanently? Do you speak a high level of German? Are you a Customer Experience and Support Rockstar who wants to be part of our team for one of our world-class clients? Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver outstanding customer service experience and technical support too?
We are looking for a German Customer Experience and Support Specialist to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today.
TDCX is building up a pool of Work from Home candidates to be part of our growing international team in Spain and Germany not only in response to the current challenging times but also to meet our expanding client needs in a new and adapted environment for the long term. As one of our WFH employees you are able to gain flexibility, save time, reduce commuting and work from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and we'll get in touch with you once the next starting date in 2020 comes through.
If you have already submitted your application for the Work from Home program, your candidacy will still be considered by our Talent Team.
Top reasons to work here:
- 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
- Work with international talents
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Career development programs
- #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
- Regular virtual events with your global team
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Stable contract and working shifts available
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
What is your mission?
As a Work from Home Customer Experience and Support Specialist with German in Europe, you’ll be helping and supporting customers to grow their business by providing the best in class service experience. Being the first point of contact on email, chat, and phone, you'll be answering questions, giving advice, solving problems using your technical know-how and expertise. You’ll learn our company mission and vision and you will receive a dedicated training plan for you to learn, grow and explore professional development opportunities within TDCX.
This is a job role that requires interacting one-on-one with the public, and part of the high requisites to join this position among then: technical background/expertise, patience, problem-solving skills, and the ability to listen empathetically. Being a remote customer service specialist also requires your ability to be organized, autonomous and your flexibility to perform the daily tasks.
- Complete call logs and reports where required
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments and external businesses in a professional manner as required
- Recognize, document and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels were required
- Maintain product knowledge by attending training workshops and keeping up to date on product material.
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Commit to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break/lunch allocated)
We are looking for:
- Candidates already living in Europe.
- All age groups are welcomed
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English + German
- Customer advocacy, empathy and keen attention to detail.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or office/call center environment experience is a plus.
- Computer based background with experience in new technologies (Outlook, CRMs, Microsoft Windows, Office)
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively over the service channels: chat, email and telephone.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to self-learn
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
*Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world's best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Phillipines, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Spain. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales. We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 contact center industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.